Certified Threat Intelligence Specialist II (CTIS-II) applicants must adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct.
By purchasing this examination you agree to:
- Respect the Law and comply with all laws and regulations. Perform professional duties in accordance with the law and the highest moral and ethical principles.
- Adhere to conduct of truthfulness, honesty, and integrity.
- Perform professional duties maintaining the highest standards of competence and knowledge.
- Respect and safeguard confidential and privileged information and exercise due care to prevent its improper and/or accidental disclosure.
- Respect the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, or employees.
- Abide by the Certification Code of Professional Conduct